31 August 2015
SGAC is now accepting applications for National Point of Contact positions in different countries. For further information about countries with vacancies and the application procedure, please check the "Call for NPoC Applications", available in the vacancies section of the website.
Application deadline: 20 September 2015
28 August 2015
The Working Group topics for the Space Generation Congress 2015 are now finalised! The Working Groups are:
- Exploration Working Group - Pioneering Space
- Communication Working Group - Space Internet Opportunities and Risks
- Policy Working Group - Policy Challenges Related to Nano Satellites
- Earth Observation Working Group - The Role of Earth Observation in Climate Change Monitoring and Management
- Commercial Working Group - How to Support/Improve Growth of Entrepreneurial Activities in the Space Sector
For more information on each Working Group and the topics they will address, go to the Working Group page of the SGC 2015 website.
SGAC is seeking a Legal Counsel Team Lead
26 August, 2015
With the increasing number of international partnerships and agreements SGAC is engaged with both industry, academia, and government/non-governmental organisations, it has become necessary to have additional expertise within the Executive Office to review documents of the legally-binding nature that would impact the organisation for years to come. SGAC is seeking 1 volunteer member with hands-on expertise with legal contracts and Memorandums, with possible opportunities for an additional 1-2 volunteers to provide support to the team.
Deadline: 25 September, 2015.