Space Generation Congress Logo Competition
Preparations have already begun for the 17th Space Generation Congress to be held in Bremen, Germany, in September 2018! SGAC is pleased to announce the SGC 2018 Logo Competition, to select the event logo which will be used on all promotional material for SGC 2018. The logo competition is open to all SGAC members, with the winner being awarded free registration to the 16th Space Generation Congress in Adelaide, Australia.
As preparations for SGC 2018 continue, the Organising Committee is seeking designs for the event logo. The event logo will be used on all promotional material including the SGC 2018 website. The logo should contain reference to the location of the Congress (Bremen, Germany), the Roboto font (or its variation) and official SGAC colours. The logo may contain the phrase “SGC 2018”. We are looking for creative and eye-catching designs, which highlight the location of SGC.
To see previous Space Generation Congress logos, visit
The winner will receive free registration for the 16th Space Generation Congress in Adelaide, Australia (21 - 23 September 2017).
- Logo designs must be submitted as a PNG, JPEG or PDF file (under 5 MB) via the Scholarships Submission Page. You will need to be logged in as an SGAC member to access this page - http://www.spacegeneration.org/log-in.
- All submissions must be made by 15 June 2017, 23:59 GMT. Any submissions after the deadline will not be considered.
- The participants may be asked to adapt their submitted designs during the review process 16 June 2017 - 30 June 2017 as well as to submit their adapted design in a vector format.
- The competition is open for all students and young professionals from any country. Participants must be SGAC members, 35 or younger by 25 September 2017.
- The winner is required to write a short report describing his or her experience at SGC which will be showcased on the SGAC newsletter or social media.
- By submitting an entry, applicants agree to permit SGAC and other participating organisations to mention their names, affiliations, and headshot pictures in connection with the competition.
- The participants of this competition grant SGAC the right to use and reproduce their submitted logo design and utilize it in SGAC materials without restriction or compensation.
- By submitting their logo design, the participants warrant that the submitted logo design does not infringe upon the copyright or other rights of 3rd parties.
- Organisers shall not be responsible in the event that the competition winner fails to attend SGC or is unable to under extenuating circumstances; in that case the award offer shall become void.
- Organisers shall not be responsible in the event that the competition winner cannot obtain any necessary travel documents; if they are required but not obtained, the award offer shall become void.
|Submission Deadline||15 June 2017, 23:59 GMT|
|Review of designs||16 June - 30 June 2017|
|Winner announced||30 June 2017|
|Space Generation Congress||21 - 23 September 2017|
2016: Mark Fittock